UND Fighting Sioux Premium Dog Collar with Laser Etched Buckle
All of our products are custom made to order. We are currently running at an approximate turnaround time of 10-15 business days to ship your order. You will receive an email with your shipping confirmation when your order ships.
We ship all of our products via either USPS First Class or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you need an item in a hurry, please contact us prior to ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery expectations. Expedited shipping will incur additional costs.
The shipping fee for international orders is based on current published USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail International rates. Additionally, we insure your order for the full value when shipping internationally.
If you have any questions concerning the shipping of your order, please contact us by using our contact form.
Constructed with a base of industrial strength black nylon webbing with a double layer of durable grosgrain ribbon in classic green and white and in the official UND colors...Pink and Green.
These collars feature a super lightweight and strong satin finish aluminum side release buckle with the famous Fighting Sioux logo permanently laser marked on the face. A beautiful, simple, elegant and durable dog collar for everyday wear. Fitted with a nickel plated solid steel slide and welded d-ring. The matching leashes feature a stainless steel plate with the Sioux logo integrated just below the handle.
- Handmade in the USA!
- Beautiful and strong streamlined solid cast aluminum side release buckles in a beautiful satin finish
- Hand made with industrial strength nylon webbing with a tensile strength of up to 6,000 lbs
- Corrosion resistant buckles will not crack in cold weather climates
- Heavy-duty nickel plated welded d-ring and nickel plated solid steel adjustment slide for durability
- Available in two widths and four sizes
- Matching adjustable handle leashes available in 4, 5 or 6 foot length
- Leashes feature laser etched logo on stainless steel plate
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry