The internationally recognized symbol for peace was originally designed for the British nuclear disarmament movement in February 1958. It remains just as powerful a symbol today. Available in two beautiful color combinations.
- Handmade in the USA!!
- Beautiful and strong streamlined solid cast aluminum side release buckles in a beautiful satin or chrome finish. Also available in black plastic buckle and Martingale style.
- Premium jacquard woven ribbon securely stitched to industrial strength, color-matched nylon webbing.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry.
- Corrosion resistant buckles will not crack in cold weather climates.
- Heavy-duty nickel plated welded d-ring for durability.
- Matching leads available in 4-, 5- or 6-foot lengths.
CLICK HERE to get the Personalized Laser Engraved version!!