Ice Blue Heavy Duty Webbing Collar
All of our products are custom made to order. We are currently running at an approximate turnaround time of 10-15 business days to ship your order. You will receive an email with your shipping confirmation when your order ships.
We ship all of our products via either USPS First Class or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you need an item in a hurry, please contact us prior to ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery expectations. Expedited shipping will incur additional costs.
The shipping fee for international orders is based on current published USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail International rates. Additionally, we insure your order for the full value when shipping internationally.
If you have any questions concerning the shipping of your order, please contact us by using our contact form.
The Flying Dog Heavy Duty Webbing Dog Collars are the perfect everyday dog collar for your best friend. Super tough industrial strength yet silky smooth nylon webbing in some of the coolest colors on the planet. From Sunshine Yellow to Hurricane Blue, we're sure you will find a color to match your best buddy's personality!
How could you not find the perfect color when you have so many to choose from? Couple that with the super lightweight and strong cast aluminum side release buckle and you have a simple, elegant and durable dog collar for everyday wear.
- Handmade in the USA!
- Your choice of solid cast satin aluminum, metal/plastic hybrid or black plastic side release buckle
- Hand made with industrial strength nylon webbing with a tensile strength of up to 6,000 lbs.
- Webbing is bevel cut and smoothed for a super comfortable fit. Webbing is silky smooth!
- Corrosion resistant buckles will not crack in cold weather climates.
- Heavy-duty nickel plated welded d-ring and nickel plated solid steel adjustment slide for durability.
- Available in three widths and five sizes,
- Matching adjustable handle leashes available in 4, 5 or 6 foot lengths.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry.