Camouflage Print Ribbon & Webbing Dog Collar with Laser Engraved Personalized Buckle
All of our products are custom made to order. We are currently running at an approximate turnaround time of 10-15 business days to ship your order. You will receive an email with your shipping confirmation when your order ships.
We ship all of our products via either USPS First Class or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you need an item in a hurry, please contact us prior to ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery expectations. Expedited shipping will incur additional costs.
The shipping fee for international orders is based on current published USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail International rates. Additionally, we insure your order for the full value when shipping internationally.
If you have any questions concerning the shipping of your order, please contact us by using our contact form.
Our new line of ribbon on webbing collars could just be the perfect collar. With either our lightweight and strong satin finish aluminum side release laser engraved buckle or our new metal/plastic hybrid buckle, you have a personalized, simple, elegant and durable dog collar for everyday wear.
Now available in two camo prints...classic green and trendy hot pink!
Gone are the days of noisy jingling dog ID tags when we personalize the buckle with up to three lines of your choice. Personalized buckle dog collars...What a concept!
• Handmade in the USA!
• Personalized buckle with up to THREE lines of laser engraving.
• Maximum of 15 characters/spaces per line.
• Choose from our satin aluminum side release buckle, metal/plastic hybrid satin finish buckle or black plastic buckle.
• USA milled industrial strength nylon webbing with a tensile strength of up to 4,000 lbs.
• Durable USA made grosgrain ribbon is fused and securely stitched to webbing.
• Heavy-duty nickel plated welded d-ring.
• Available in three widths and five sizes.
• Hand wash in cool water, lay flat to dry
• Ships in 10-15 business days
• PLEASE NOTE: Leashes are not personalized