Camouflage Leather Dog Collar with Laser Engraved Nameplate
Made of full grain bridle leather lining with sueded and printed leather on the top. Antique brass buckle and dee ring.
We laser engrave your personalization info on a custom stainless steel plate with our state-of-the-art fiber laser that is guaranteed for the life of your pet. The plate is riveted on the collar so it is located on the back of your dog's neck, right where it should be. You can choose from our selection of fonts in the images below.
You can designate up to three lines of text with a maximum of 15 characters/spaces per line.
- Hand made right here in the USA!
- Two layers of leather stitched together with nylon thread for ultimate durability
- Outside layer of marine-grade leather is water resistant, anti-microbial and colorfast for years of everyday wear
- Inside layer of leather is extra soft tan leather for that added touch of comfort for your best friend
- Hand rubbed and sealed edges for beautiful finished look
- Shiny corrosion resistant chrome buckle, dee ring and rivets for just a little extra touch of class
- Available in 9 colors and 8 sizes
- Personalized stainless steel name plate is riveted onto the middle of the collar so it's always on the back of your dog's neck for easy identification. No noisy hanging id tags!
- Pristine laser engraving is guaranteed for the life of your pet
- Up to 3 lines engraved with maximum 15 characters per line
- Estimated production time: 10-15 business days.
Size 12 - Fit Range 7-1/2” to 12”
Size 14 - Fit Range 10” to 14”
Size 16 - Fit Range 12” to 16”
Size 18 - Fit Range 12” to 18”
Size 20 - Fit Range 14” to 20”
Size 22 - Fit Range 16” to 22”
Size 24 - Fit Range 18” to 24”
Size 26 - Fit Range 20” to 26”
All of our products are custom made to order. We are currently running at an approximate turnaround time of 10-15 business days to ship your order. You will receive an email with your shipping confirmation when your order ships.
We ship all of our products via either USPS First Class or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you need an item in a hurry, please contact us prior to ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery expectations. Expedited shipping will incur additional costs.
The shipping fee for international orders is based on current published USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail International rates. Additionally, we insure your order for the full value when shipping internationally.
If you have any questions concerning the shipping of your order, please contact us by using our contact form.
NOT INTENDED FOR TIE OUT. No product will be guaranteed if used in a tie out situation.
All of our products are washable by hand or by machine. If machine washing, we suggest they be placed in a fabric bag or lingerie bag to help protect the collar from getting banged up inside the washing machine. You may also wash by hand using cool water and a mild detergent. As with all fabrics, machine drying may shrink and fade the fabric. Therefore, we suggest you air dry your collar by hanging or laying flat on a towel.
Even though our aluminum side release buckles are very strong and durable, like any metal, they can be subject to corrosion in cases where they are exposed to water and especially salt water and pool chemicals. If your dog loves to swim in the ocean or the pool, proper rinsing and drying of the buckle after exposure to these conditions will help prolong the life of the buckle. An occasional drop of lightweight oil placed in the mechanism will also prolong the life of the buckle. Our buckles are not guaranteed if exposed to these conditions and not cared for properly.
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of up to six months from the date of purchase. This may or may not include faulty stitching, loose seams or hardware failure beyond our control. All laser personalization is guaranteed to be legible for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. If a buckle or nameplate becomes unreadable due to normal wear and tear, we will replace the buckle or nameplate free of charge, not including shipping the item back to us for repair. Not considered normal wear and tear is repeated exposure to pool chemicals or salt water.