April Blossoms Polyester Webbing Dog Collar with Laser Engraved Personalized Buckle - PURPLE
- Hand made in the USA with industrial strength polyester webbing with a tensile strength of up to 1,200 lbs
- Personalized buckle with up to three lines laser engraved on the buckle with a maximum of 15 characters/spaces per line.
- Choose from satin finish aluminum, black nickel aluminum, metal plastic hybrid or black plastic side release buckle.
- Lightweight, strong and silky smooth polyester webbing.
- Available in three widths and five sizes.
- UV, Rot, Mildew and Moisture Resistant.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry.
- Heavy-duty nickel plated welded d-ring for durability.
- Matching leads available in 48", 60" and 72" lengths.
- Leashes are NOT personalized.
- Ships in 10-15 business days.
Our colorful and vibrant polyester webbing collars with personalized buckle are some of the coolest personalized buckle dog collars on the planet. These collars are made with UV, Rot, Mildew and Moisture resistant polyester webbing printed with a dye sublimation process that permanently infuses the vibrant colors into the material. Lightweight, strong and silky smooth to caress your pups neck in comfort!
Polyester is a strong and durable material for webbing. It is used to provide safety and resilience over other webbing materials. Polyester combines many of the benefits of both polypropylene and nylon without some of the negatives. The pattern is printed on both sides of the webbing.
We use a state-of-the-art fiber laser to deeply engrave your personalization on the buckle to give you piece of mind that your contact info won't fall off the collar that can be so common with hanging tags. The black plastic buckles are permanently laser marked in off-white lettering.
Available in three widths and five sizes. Gone are the days of noisy jingling dog ID tags because your contact information is laser engraved right on the front of your choice of four different buckle styles. Personalize the buckle with up to three lines of easy to read pristine laser engraving.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
All dogs are different and vary in their size, just as people vary in size and
shape. Here is a general guideline to fit your dog appropriately for a dog collar.
For a proper fit, measure your dog's neck with a cloth seamstress's tape measure.
- Take a measurement a few inches down from his head and then add an inch for very small dogs or two inches for medium and large dogs. (#1)
- Pull the tape snug but not tight. (If you do not have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and then measure the string with a rigid ruler.)
- Allow sufficient room to slip two fingers between the collar and the dog's neck. Or you can measure his neck and add two inches.
- When the collar is on his neck it should allow you to slide two fingers under a properly fitting collar and your dog's neck. If there's extra room, you need a smaller size. If both fingers don't fit, the collar is too small.
If ordering a Martingale or a Tag collar, be sure to also measure at point #2 in the image above to make sure the size you select fits within the range of these two measurements.
A collar shouldn't be tight around your dog's neck and therefore it will not be the exact measurement of your dog's neck. For safety reasons - so it doesn't snag on something, it shouldn't be too loose either. A snug fit is what you are aiming for and not a tight one or one that chokes. Always monitor your furry little friend while he or she is on their leash with a collar, so they don't get caught on a fence or other environmental object that would cause furry friend choking.
Below is a guide for you to choose the correct size:
- XSmall / adjusts 8"-11"
- Small / adjusts 10"-15"
- Medium / adjusts 14"-19”
- Large / adjusts 18"-24"
- XLarge / adjusts 20"-29"
All of our products are custom made to order. We are currently running at an approximate turnaround time of 10-15 business days to ship your order. You will receive an email with your shipping confirmation when your order ships.
We ship all of our products via either USPS First Class or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you need an item in a hurry, please contact us prior to ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery expectations. Expedited shipping will incur additional costs.
The shipping fee for international orders is based on current published USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail International rates. Additionally, we insure your order for the full value when shipping internationally.
If you have any questions concerning the shipping of your order, please contact us by using our contact form.
NOT INTENDED FOR TIE OUT. No product will be guaranteed if used in a tie out situation.
All of our products are washable by hand or by machine. If machine washing, we suggest they be placed in a fabric bag or lingerie bag to help protect the collar from getting banged up inside the washing machine. You may also wash by hand using cool water and a mild detergent. As with all fabrics, machine drying may shrink and fade the fabric. Therefore, we suggest you air dry your collar by hanging or laying flat on a towel.
Even though our aluminum side release buckles are very strong and durable, like any metal, they can be subject to corrosion in cases where they are exposed to water and especially salt water and pool chemicals. If your dog loves to swim in the ocean or the pool, proper rinsing and drying of the buckle after exposure to these conditions will help prolong the life of the buckle. An occasional drop of lightweight oil placed in the mechanism will also prolong the life of the buckle. Our buckles are not guaranteed if exposed to these conditions and not cared for properly.
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of up to six months from the date of purchase. This may or may not include faulty stitching, loose seams or hardware failure beyond our control. All laser personalization is guaranteed to be legible for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. If a buckle or nameplate becomes unreadable due to normal wear and tear, we will replace the buckle or nameplate free of charge, not including shipping the item back to us for repair. Not considered normal wear and tear is repeated exposure to pool chemicals or salt water.