Blaze Orange Reflective Dog Collar with Personalized NamePlate
SAVE 20% OFF STOREWIDE!! Use code 20%OFFALL at checkout and save 20% through December 2nd!
Our Blaze Orange Reflective Collar with Personalized Built In NamePlate is the perfect solution for safety for your best friend. The high quality grosgrain ribbon, features a wide, highly reflective strip that is visible at long distances. The ribbon is securely stitched to industrial strength nylon webbing and fitted with our signature aluminum side release buckle in beautiful chrome polished finish.
To provide that extra bit of security, we laser mark the built-in stainless steel no-jingle plate with up to FIVE lines of personalization at no extra charge.
- Handmade in the USA!
- Stainless steel nameplate built in to the strap of the collar.
- Eliminates the noisy, jingling tags and your dog's information will NEVER fall off.
Nameplate is installed so the metal does not touch your dog's neck.
- Personalize the nameplate with up to FIVE lines of text and your choice from our selection of fonts.
- USA milled industrial strength nylon webbing with a tensile strength of up to 4,000 lbs.
- Webbing is bevel cut and smoothed for a super comfortable fit.
- Cast aluminum buckle in a gorgeous polished chrome finish.
- Heavy-duty nickel plated welded d-ring and nickel plated solid steel adjustment slide for durability.
- Super durable laser marked stainless steel nameplate with up to 5 lines with a maximum of 15 characters per line.
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle in laundry bag, lay flat to dry.
- Leashes available in 4-, 5-, and 6-foot lengths.
- Estimated production time: 12-18 business days
All of our products are custom made to order. We are currently running at an approximate turnaround time of 10-15 business days to ship your order. You will receive an email with your shipping confirmation when your order ships.
We ship all of our products via either USPS First Class or Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. If you need an item in a hurry, please contact us prior to ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery expectations. Expedited shipping will incur additional costs.
The shipping fee for international orders is based on current published USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail International rates. Additionally, we insure your order for the full value when shipping internationally.
If you have any questions concerning the shipping of your order, please contact us by using our contact form.
NOT INTENDED FOR TIE OUT. No product will be guaranteed if used in a tie out situation.
All of our products are washable by hand or by machine. If machine washing, we suggest they be placed in a fabric bag or lingerie bag to help protect the collar from getting banged up inside the washing machine. You may also wash by hand using cool water and a mild detergent. As with all fabrics, machine drying may shrink and fade the fabric. Therefore, we suggest you air dry your collar by hanging or laying flat on a towel.
Even though our aluminum side release buckles are very strong and durable, like any metal, they can be subject to corrosion in cases where they are exposed to water and especially salt water and pool chemicals. If your dog loves to swim in the ocean or the pool, proper rinsing and drying of the buckle after exposure to these conditions will help prolong the life of the buckle. An occasional drop of lightweight oil placed in the mechanism will also prolong the life of the buckle. Our buckles are not guaranteed if exposed to these conditions and not cared for properly.
Our products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of up to six months from the date of purchase. This may or may not include faulty stitching, loose seams or hardware failure beyond our control. All laser personalization is guaranteed to be legible for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. If a buckle or nameplate becomes unreadable due to normal wear and tear, we will replace the buckle or nameplate free of charge, not including shipping the item back to us for repair. Not considered normal wear and tear is repeated exposure to pool chemicals or salt water.